- The term “Organization culture” refers to the values and beliefs of an organization. It is the culture of the workplace which decides the way individuals interact with each other and behave with people outside the company.
- Culture is the way of life of a group of people.Elements of culture: Language, shelter, clothing, economy, religion, education, values, climate, government / laws. Language is one of the most important parts of any culture. It is the way by which people communicate with one another, build relationships, and create a sense of community.
- Every employee of Latteys plays a key role to succeed towards the goal, “UNITY” is what defines Latteys in every aspect of all the success.
- All Latteys members are treated equally and everybody has a right to speak about their problems, concerns or suggestions to the HR Department, and the HR Department will make sure that it gets addressed. Constant training to sharpen the skills is an additional benefit provided by the Latteys.
- The work environment at Latteys is built around the belief of growth beyond boundaries. Some of the critical elements that define our work culture are cross-domain experience, and work-life balance. Each of these elements goes much deeper than what it ostensibly conveys.
We believe in
- Collective responsibility and leadership
- Professionalism and ethics
- Adding values to our client needs
- Clear Understanding of Roles - In Latteys employees have a clear sense of purpose; employees understand their immediate and long term goals. Employees have idea about what organization is expecting from them.
Our keys for development
- Desire for Excellence – We Focus on improving customer outcomes and increasing productivity through the organization’s key processes and is driven by organizational leadership and management.
- Trust and confidence build-up – We have created the trust at the individual level, between people and with the clients.
- Innovation - innovative solution to our customers in order to keep them updated outside world
- Transparency – As individuals, we view transparency as a lifestyle of authenticity and hones, As a company, we view transparency as a tool to help other. We strive to make all communication clear and avoid making assumptions.
- Teamwork - We leverage our collective genius team by empowering each individual.
- Show Gratitude - We are thankful for our customers and approach customer conversations with the knowledge that it’s a privilege to serve them.
- Motivation - It seems important to motivate employees to ensure that they are likely to be persistent, creative and productive.
Get In Touch
Plot No 16, Phase 1/2, GIDC Naroda, Ahmedabad 382330