Job Description of CRM (For Secondary Sales)
·Strong Communication skills
·Basic Computer Knowledge
·Having experience for Customers, retailers, distributors engagement activities
·Having experience for mail drafting, PPT making.
·Strong leadership for managing team and train team internally for work
·Having experience for field visit
·Meet and build up relations with customers, retailers, distributors ,plumbers and solve their problems
·Build up Strong Customer satisfaction ratio
·Working on KRA and KPI for company’s increase customer satisfaction ratio
- Strong interpersonal and active listening skills.
- Must be highly detail oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Must have excellent management and leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
- Meets deadlines.
- Stays within allocated budgets. Strong negotiation skills.
- Participates in the formulation of the company’s strategic plan.
·Listens to recordings of representatives interacting with customers and uses the recordings to enhance training or offer necessary correction.
- Uses social media to help promote the company’s products and services.
- Reviews retailers and distributor’s evaluations in regards to service representatives’ work and looks for areas that need improvement.
- Helps create, update and maintain call script for representatives.
- Maintains database of customers for follow up.
- Must be able to travel outside the office to meet with customers.
Education and Experience
·Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality, Finance or Computer Science.
·Experience as a customer service representative at a call center or other environment with many customers.
·Preferably from engineering industry and Manufacturing Industry. Minimum 2 to 5 years of experience in the same.
Salary is no bar for right candidates. Female Candidates only preferable. We require 4 canddiates.